Home salon and flooring?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tara1

Reaction score
Hi i have a home salon with a carpet in it only i am quite clumsy and often drop wax etc. Consequently the carpets looking horrible and i want to change it. What flooring do you have in you home salon?

I've also got carpet atm and I don't like it! I'm moving house soon & will be moving my little salon there :) I'm going to use vinyl flooring that looks like laminate :) I chose vinyl instead of laminate because if you spill anything on the latter, it soaks it up and they can get ruined ): xx

i work from my conservatory so i have tiled floor which is great but i would think wood would be more practical than carpet, you can always use a rug also which at least can be replaced if you get anything on it x

I have got carpet as my room is upstairs however I bought some plastic runners from ebay which are fab.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

My flooring is laminate and it's been in for over 10 years and still looks as good as new. The only thing i'd say is buy the best you can afford rather than the cheapest as it is a good investment.

mine is laminate too.looks great and very easy to maintain!!!:)

When you get your laminate check what usage it's designed for, it will say domestic or commercial on the pack. I always go for commercial....heels don't mark it at salon and means at home dog nails dont scratch it! And check its ok for use with water...some say splash area safe or something like that x

Latest posts

Back