Sienna X

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dais-xo

Reaction score
Used sienna x for the first time today and loved it I used a 16% and my client fell in love with it I'm now think of getting different shades and changing completely over to sienna x.. Do you think invest In all 4 shades or if not what shades r popular I was thinking maybe getting 8% 10% and 16% ad maybe leaving the 12% out??? X

Hi, both I and my clients adore Sienna X.

I have started with the 8, 12 and tonight's the night fast tan and i have used all of these accordingly.

I have read that you can combine the 8 and 12 to create a 10, but you would need to check this with Sienna x to be sure.

Some therapists think the 8 is too light but i have a lot of very pale clients and so this shade is perfect for them. Think over your regular clients and what colours would suit them.

They also do a couple of new shades, i think they are 8.5 and 12.5 but i haven't tried those yet. They are supposed to be good for the skin xx

I have many clients who want the darkest of the dark then I have some clients who are 8/10% agh I may just have to purchase them all!! Lol x

I use mainly nearly always 8.5 so I get the big one of that then just have the tester bottles of the other shades just in case you can get 3 or 4 tans out of it.

Did u retrain in sienna x? Just wondering as I'm trained in fake bake but would like to offer sienna x but do you have to train in that brand to use it? X

Did u retrain in sienna x? Just wondering as I'm trained in fake bake but would like to offer sienna x but do you have to train in that brand to use it? X

I am trained in fake bake too but offer sienna x instead. I have 8,10 and 12 but think I will have to be investing in something darker soon. 10 is by far the most popular.

I am trained in fake bake too but offer sienna x instead. I have 8,10 and 12 but think I will have to be investing in something darker soon. 10 is by far the most popular.

So you didn't train in sienna? I might do that then because I've seen the tan at shows and on pictures and think it looks really nice

Not many of my clients are 'brave' enough to try 16% but I had one who loved it and so got that in for her. When I started out 8% and 10% were the favourites. Now 12% is. I don't find 8% too light at all. So I've gone and confused you as all % are great :D I have a lot of 8% and 16% so plan on mixing half of each to make 12% but will be testing my mixed solution with the last of my 12% to see if its the same colour :)

I use them all at my salon, the most popular ones are 16% 12% & tonights the night! Sometimes I have the odd 8% too! Worth getting them all xxxxx

Just done a spray tan party of 11 and used 12% in sunless solutions and 10% in sienna and the ten looks darker than the 12. The 12 didnt take at all! I'm gonna get a 12% in sienna xx

Latest posts

Back