Difference after lash tinting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMills

Reaction score
Does anyone have clients where you feel after you've done a tint that it wasn't very beneficial. A client today had a lash tint and it made such little difference i wondered if I had forgot to mix it together (but I had) but then my client later looked wonderfulafter hers x

I think everyone's different... Some are def more noticeable - on the ones that hardly show I always use blue/black and leave it a touch longer it seems to do the trick for me x

I definitely notice a difference. I am very dark haired and there is no difference whatsoever on me especially with eyebrow tinting whereas on my mum who is fair haired the difference is unbelievable!

Thanks for replying, ill give blue black a go, but would you ever advise a client against it if you feel its not going to make a difference?

I'm the same never see a difference but I'll defiantly be trying the blue/black x

Tbh i don't really understand why people would want a lash tint if they already have dark lashes. I guess it can made a slight difference, and maybe add a little shine.

It feels a lot more worthwhile doing a lash tint on fair lashes, as there is such a dramatic result.

I'm dark haired & never tint my lashes cause it doesn't make any difference even with blue/black.

In saying that if the client is happy to get it done & feels there is a difference then by all means tint away. Some people also like the eyeliner effect it gives even if it only lasts a day or two.

Latest posts

Back