Stocking both Nouvatan & St Tropez?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautician12345

Reaction score
Do any of you stock BOTH St Tropez and Nouvatan? If so, which do you prefer for what? I.e. Is one better for clients who want it really dark and one better for really pale pasty ones who just want a golden glow?

I find a lot of tans go orange on the really mega pale skins so I'm now debating these two so no info needed on any other tans!! :D

I'd get samples of both and go from there! Try before you buy. x

A lot of salons stock us along side the 2 big names ie (Fake bake and St Tropez) our tan is a second generation tan that gives a very natural look and has no nasties like alcohol and paraben it also has added vitamins and aloe vera. to nourish the skin.
Although our solution is a lot cheaper to purchase than the big names the product in the bottle is by no means a cheap tan. We manage to keep the prices low because of good management. :D
Once people try our tan. they tend to stick with it. and obviously you make a bigger profit using a solution that costs half the price of the big names

Nouvatan all the way for me can't rave enough about it :)

I cant comment on other tan as never tried it but i stock st tropez and love it the colour is lovely and single spray works perfectly on pale skin with a double spray a bit darker and the dark mist gives a lovely colour top.. Its also not possible for it to go orange so that gives you piece of mind.. My retail sells well too, especially the gradual tans :)

Thank for the comments - any more for any more?!

nouvatan all the way xx

Latest posts

Back