Party lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautygirl1977

Reaction score
I just seen my niece and she has party lashes that are apparently going to last 2 weeks? Is this possible? She was only £8! I do party lashes and in my training they said it would last 3-5 days (this is right enough I would say) and I use salon systems as that's what I was trained with. Feel a bit :( that she had to go to someone else because they are better.

It's the cluster lashes

If I do party lashes I use the cluster lashes they can last up to 2weeks but I always advice they're taking out after a few days as their heavier on the eyes but my friend always keeps them in til they come out and usually that's near the 2week mark xx

mine usually last roughly a week,sometimes longer, sometimes shorter,i wonder if semi permanant glue was used on your nieces lashes.
Dont worry too much about her going to someone else i bet she comes back to you soon :)

Thanks but it's not looking likely unless I change my glue! My Sister in law said she told the lady and she said it's because she has a better glue! Now she is telling me to change my glue! I don't even know if this is ok to do though as I just do as I was trained? Would it be a semi perm glue? Is this allowed?

No it's not right semi permanent lashes should be used with semi permanent glue cluster lashes are they are advertised they're party lashes and they're far too heavy to be on the lashes for longer than should be just let your niece go there but remind your niece that your more for health and saftey of the eyes and if her natural lashes fall out then she'll know why this is the thing with family lol x

Thank you! Lol! I know they are always telling me what I should do! So would I be right in saying there is no training for cluster lashes with the strong glue that would make them last 2 weeks? Just making sure I'm not missing out on something! Lol!

Yeah I know a few who use the stronger glue but as I said it not good for the natural lash but it's amazing what clients believe lol x

I know my clients favourite saying "how long does that last?" lol! That's all they care until they have a problem.

i do cluster lashes and i tell my clients they can be worn up to 2weeks if lucky depending on how you look after them.if any do come off usually its the corner ones where we sleep on the pillow for bed etc i use salon system glue which is really good but can sting a little but i had them done myself in town once and she used the same glue and i felt the same feeling.lol.i had one client somehow manage 7weeks to keep them on god knows how.lolx

So they can maybe last for 2 weeks but they should take them off after a few days because they are heavy on the eyes? I'm really confused with all this! Lol! I use salon system but most of my clients get a week tops.

Is this salon system glue people Use just the clear stuff in the plastic bottle for weekend lashes! I need a new glue mine come off after a few days :(

yes salon system glue you can get it in clear and black i use the black as i prefer the look.and mine last 2weeks more.its only towards the end they start to feel abit heavy and you just can tell and feel when your ready to take them off.these lashes are my most popular treatment and all my clients love them and keep coming back.xp.s removal should be done professionaly to but most clients dont listen.lol

also if it was me i wouldnt pay and take em off after a few days i had mine on 4weeks and they still looked great.obv it is just good and safe to have a break from them.

I use the black salon system glue too. Wonder why mine doesn't last so long then? No one has ever came back to get them removed from me. My niece got a little bottle of glue and remover with hers today too. I'll find out the name of it.

The glue lady used was called eylure. Anyone know what kind this is? Thanks x

Ok I've checked it out and right enough eylure cluster party lash glue states 2-4 weeks on the box. Can't see them for sale in any of my normal suppliers but they are for sale in boots and in tesco! Think I'll check it out and I might give it a go.

Yes eyelure are the ones you can buy in boots and supermarkets. Personally I wouldn't use them. Anyway, 2-4 weeks is too long for cluster lashes to be on. Think of the weight of them on your natural lashes for all that time. I always advise my clients that they are called PARTY lashes for a reason and should only be on for a few days, a maximum a week, if they want something longer lasting then they should get SP lashes :) personally, I'd stick to what you are doing, you sound like you're doing a great job! :D Don't be persuaded by your family, remember to tell them you are the professional and you will do what you believe and feel comfortable doing, If they don't like it, I'd rather they went elsewhere than change my ways lol :D xxx IMO

Yes eyelure are the ones you can buy in boots and supermarkets. Personally I wouldn't use them. Anyway, 2-4 weeks is too long for cluster lashes to be on. Think of the weight of them on your natural lashes for all that time. I always advise my clients that they are called PARTY lashes for a reason and should only be on for a few days, a maximum a week, if they want something longer lasting then they should get SP lashes :) personally, I'd stick to what you are doing, you sound like you're doing a great job! :D Don't be persuaded by your family, remember to tell them you are the professional and you will do what you believe and feel comfortable doing, If they don't like it, I'd rather they went elsewhere than change my ways lol :D xxx IMO

I was thinking this when I was lying in my bed last night! I'm obsessed! Lol! I've decided just to carry on the way I am. I really don't want to start using supermarket products and I think I'm best to stick to what I was taught in my training. I'm a bit of a freak when it comes to my training! I do everything by the book. Thanks for all the help guys. X

Sorry one last question! Lol! We know party lashes should only be for 3-5 days because they are heavy on the eyes. I can seem to find what damage can be done if they are left on longer? Does anyone know? I just want to have all my info right before I see my sis in law today! Lol!

Latest posts

Back