Creamy toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danyella700

Picknmixdanni
Reaction score
Am wanting a nice creamy toner... for full head bleach...not white though! any suggestions appreciated :)

what brand do you use?

I find diarichesse 10 or 9 give a nice clean creamy blonde without tone, no unwanted warmth or ash.

Po1 is a nice toner :)

I am loreal trained but not loving the richesse since its changed! Am willing to try other brands... love po1 but that comes up white blonde :)

Blondme toner in sand is nice x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I like equal parts 9/1 & 9/4 Igora vibrance. Makes a nice ash beige cream colour. :)

9.23 in affinage satin is great over bleach for a nice creamy colour processed for 25 minutes using 2.8% xoxo

Last edited:
9.23 in affinage satin is great over bleach for a nice creamy colour processed for 25 minutes using 2.8% xoxo

Was about to say 9.23 is a lovely colour to tone x

Ah! Sorry I didn't see you say "not white"

What's the best for like a more grey/silver look? Matrix don't do anything like that do they?

I love the color sync Sheer pastel range (SPA) in matrix, brings it a really nice cool tone

I love the color sync Sheer pastel range (SPA) in matrix, brings it a really nice cool tone

Shall give that a go! Thanks!

Joico have TPB which is lovely

Anyone would recommend a nice creamy beige in wella?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SalonGeek

Hello! I find the nicest beige toner from wella is if u mix equal parts 10/03 and 10/1 koleston with 10vol, gives a really nice baby beige blonde, hope that helps x

Koleston perfect 10/03 and 10/1 with 10 vol is beautiful x

Koleston perfect 10/03 and 10/1 with 10 vol is beautiful x

Alright sounds good ill give that a try :) would you leave it on for long or is it like most toner and a "watch it" type of thing?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SalonGeek

Old post but I thought I would suggest goldwell express toner in 10 creme is lovely! X

Hello! I find the nicest beige toner from wella is if u mix equal parts 10/03 and 10/1 koleston with 10vol, gives a really nice baby beige blonde, hope that helps x

Sorry to hijack but do you mix equal parts of the 10vol or on a 1:2 ratio (as with pastel to tone)

Latest posts

Back