To start with you will need to have the following items:
1. A plastic disposable drinking straw
2. A nail form (your preference) * this if you choose to sculpt.*
You can also use a tip and in some cases don't
need any thing these are all options.
3. start to apply the acrylic around the straw make sure that you first
bead is very thin (you don't want your attach piece to be thick because
the nail will be bulky).
4. After you have Sculpted around the straw and have your basic shape
pinch the straw and remove the curl.
5. Once you have your curl off the straw then examine it and fill the spot
that are uneven. This way your nail is smooth and even.
6. You're done with the curl
ATTACHING CURL TO SCULPT/TIP
7. You should have done all the prep work already for your nails.
8. Flip the curl over to the under side at the base file straight across and on
top id necessary if it is thick.
9. Shape your curl and remove all ruff edges.
****************This is were it gets tricky******************
10. Start to sculpt lay a Small bead of acrylic on the underside of your curl
and press to the the nail and continue to sculpt your nail to attach the 2
pieces to make look as one.
11. If you use a tip it is the same process.
12. If it is on natural nail (your are not lengthening) apply a thin layer of acrylic
flip curl over add a small bead to underside of the curl and press it to the
nail. and then continue sculpting.