Salon Geek

The Skin Geek Skin professionals discussing all aspects of the beauty industry.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
  (#1) Old
Bg1 Offline
Moderate geek

Bg1s head weighs 8lbs
Swapping our lash talents in North London?? - 16-04-12, 08:08 PM

Hey anyone want to do lashes on each other?? I live in north London, and dying to find some one who loves lashes as much as me and is willing to swap xxx
  (#2) Old
Salon Geek Moderator

Noodle says folks don't laugh so loud when you got a grand in your pocketNoodle says folks don't laugh so loud when you got a grand in your pocketNoodle says folks don't laugh so loud when you got a grand in your pocketNoodle says folks don't laugh so loud when you got a grand in your pocketNoodle says folks don't laugh so loud when you got a grand in your pocketNoodle says folks don't laugh so loud when you got a grand in your pocketNoodle says folks don't laugh so loud when you got a grand in your pocketNoodle says folks don't laugh so loud when you got a grand in your pocketNoodle says folks don't laugh so loud when you got a grand in your pocketNoodle says folks don't laugh so loud when you got a grand in your pocketNoodle says folks don't laugh so loud when you got a grand in your pocket
16-04-12, 08:13 PM

We have a Service Swaps social group on the site, so may I suggest that you place your request there please:

Salon Geek - SERVICE SWAPS
Closed Thread