Colour advice - possibly Matrix??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missfit

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

I'm looking for some advice for my own hair actually and looking for ideas and maybe trying matrix as i've heard some really good feedback on here (esp mr blue lol)

I use wella just now on both me and clients but find the blondes really warm.

I'm currently a base 8 with a lot of warmth and have up to now been using wella 12.1 with some bleach foils to disguise the warmth.

I've also done the bleach and tone white look, but feel for my colouring its too much and want to go a nice blonde 9 or 10, not too white an def not to warm.

I've been reading all the comments on matrix ultra blondes and was thinking of trying this. Any ideas of what I should go with?

Thanks Geeks.

Hey geeks,

I'm looking for some advice for my own hair actually and looking for ideas and maybe trying matrix as i've heard some really good feedback on here (esp mr blue lol)

I use wella just now on both me and clients but find the blondes really warm.

I'm currently a base 8 with a lot of warmth and have up to now been using wella 12.1 with some bleach foils to disguise the warmth.

I've also done the bleach and tone white look, but feel for my colouring its too much and want to go a nice blonde 9 or 10, not too white an def not to warm.

I've been reading all the comments on matrix ultra blondes and was thinking of trying this. Any ideas of what I should go with?

Thanks Geeks.

10Av or 10Mm or in hi lift ulv+ or ulp so many to choose from!! ;)

ooohh think its time for a wee experiment, I'm quite excited at trying matrix now.

I'll have a look at the colours you recommended and have a try :)

Good point on strength to use blue, I'll prob try the ulta lift so would that be 30 vol then?

Also one last thing my ends are very light and therefore will prob need toned down to match, what would you suggest?

Thanx so much x

Do u use 30vol with the + shades? And 40vol with the rest?

Yeah 30with the plus or 40 if I mix! I love equal quantities ULV+ & ULVV! X

Yeah 30with the plus or 40 if I mix! I love equal quantities ULV+ & ULVV! X

Ohh good!! I was informed properly by my rep :0) I was doing this but glad I'm right! Do u really think I get 6 levels with the + Ohh I'll have to try that one!! X

Ohh good!! I was informed properly by my rep :0) I was doing this but glad I'm right! Do u really think I get 6 levels with the + Ohh I'll have to try that one!! X

Not convinced its 6 to be honest! Guess it depend on the tenacity of the hair! I have converted a few bleach Hl girls to new blondes with just a few. Leach packets at front!

Blue im also going to try the vlight bleach power but don't have a local stockists. Do you know where best to get this?
I'm using blondor and blonde me just now but dying (ha excuse the pun) to try vlight as per your previous comments on it!!!

Latest posts

Back