Stay with what you know or explore your options

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
hi geeks,
a few threads over the last couple of days have got me wondering ... should you stay with what you know or should you explore your options?
how many of you have trained with a certain company, in my case YN, use their products, are perfectlly happy with the product, results, the service provider etc but wonder should i or indeed would i (finances permitting ) do a conversion course with another provider just to see what they do differently, what their products are like, am i missing something... it shouldn't be a waste of time or money, you ALWAYS learn something.
so would you do it ? Have any of you done a conversion course and either gone back to your original brand or changed permanently to the new brand? and what was the difference IYO.

I'm nosy and constantly reading, investigating and checking out new things, nail wise and generally in my life, so I often try other products.

I'm CND trained, and like a stick of rock say CND all the way through, but I've used LCN, EZFlow, Young Nails, IBD and various others. Usually purchasing try me kits when on offer or picking up little kits at shows.

I always come back to CND because I know and trust the products and my training but I believe knowledge is power. I love it when a new client comes to me and says something like 'my previous tech used IBD, what do you think?' I know I can confidently give my opinion based on my experience, and give truthful and honest facts about why I chose my products over anyone elses.

With regard to nail polish, I'm a bit different, I'll buy anything that takes my fancy in the current 'trend', last year being neons, this year powder pastels, but I always stick to my CND for 'classics'

I don't see anything wrong with investigating other products, I can only see issues if one is jumping from product to product because one is experiencing problems instead of fixing the issues.

Latest posts

Back