organiccoloursystems.com
x
  (#32) Old
Geeklin
celenes head weighs 8lbs
16-04-12, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazz!! View Post
Our paul mitchel rep said that the companys that are now ammonia free have simply replaced the ammonia with some thing else that will be just as damaging. Dont know how true that is but thats was he said. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek
Hi I love inoa I have a few clients with sensitive scalps and it is amazing for scalp comfort,also the more you use it,the better condition the hair gets so inoa must be doing something right
  (#33) Old
Freaky geeky

Theden is on the yellow brick roadTheden is on the yellow brick road
16-04-12, 10:30 PM

We've been using the new inoa for a few weeks now and it's amazing so much better than loreal a first attempt !! X
  (#34) Old
Massively geeky
LAPirate is carrying over $6 in change
16-04-12, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theden View Post
We've been using the new inoa for a few weeks now and it's amazing so much better than loreal a first attempt !! X
Interesting!
  (#35) Old
Geeklin
celenes head weighs 8lbs
16-04-12, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theden View Post
yes i agree i wasnt impressed with it when it first came out as the mixing technique was a pain,but now it is great to mix and is def alot better!I really cant fault it and the new highlifts are coming soon
  (#36) Old
Freaky geeky

Theden is on the yellow brick roadTheden is on the yellow brick road
16-04-12, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by celene View Post
yes i agree i wasnt impressed with it when it first came out as the mixing technique was a pain,but now it is great to mix and is def alot better!I really cant fault it and the new highlifts are coming soon
I can't wait !! And concentrates pretty soon x
  (#37) Old
Freaky geeky

Perry_Althair is on the yellow brick roadPerry_Althair is on the yellow brick road
17-04-12, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybek View Post
Its in over 40 countries all over the world and has been for many years.
Rather than spend an absolute fortune on advertising they put the money into the products they make so the quality is the best standard.
My boss has just come back from 3 weeks in the states training salons over there.
Trust me,its definately heard of!
I would personally give the brand a go because the HQ is in my town and that's the only reason I've hear of it, however the only results I've seen from it are pretty poor (that could be down to who's using it of course) and I've tried their true semi and it faded loads before it was even washed for the first time.
The only thing I don't understand about the company is that they aren't well known and they don't advertised but they don't supply freelance and they'll only supply you if you buy their whole range at once! Makes no sense to me as you will have to be rolling in it to spend 1000's on products of which half you may not like atall.
  (#38) Old
Very geeky

crazybek is carrying over $6 in change
17-04-12, 12:37 PM

Hi Perry.
The reasoning behind buying in the whole range is because it works as a system.
The after care is designed to work alongside the colour with a low ph and no parabens and most of their styling range doesnt contain plastics either,which clog up the hair causing colours sometimes not to go in as well as they should.
When using this colour range more often than not we will apply a treatment (protein/moisture depending on how the stretch test goes)before colouring to stabilise it and helping to colour the hair.

Unfortuneatly some people use it in the same way they would use other colour systems and thats why the results arent as good.
As they say knowledge is the key.
You could always go along to the academy and see for yourself how it works.
Im sure they would be more than happy to give you some background.
x