Lash extensions - trouble separating lashes help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to check, what are the natural lashes like, and what lashes are you using?
Also what is your preparation before?
X

Natural ones are quite fine and thin... they have all had massive ones (except one) put on before tho so want me to carry on what they've already got, monster lashes (thick 14's) imo. That lady yesterday, they were just mad

Prep is blue eye makeup remover, pre treatment stuff, brush to separate them and then off I go. Hmm have I forgotten something... this is making me wonder

Just check you are thoroughly priming the lashes before application. This can make a huge difference to how well the lashes will last.

I use 2 microbrushes with primer and hold one above the lash and one underneath. Put them together and wipe down the lashes .

Hope this makes sense :eek:

Natural ones are quite fine and thin... they have all had massive ones (except one) put on before tho so want me to carry on what they've already got, monster lashes (thick 14's) imo. That lady yesterday, they were just mad

Prep is blue eye makeup remover, pre treatment stuff, brush to separate them and then off I go. Hmm have I forgotten something... this is making me wonder

It's probably the fact they're too heavy for her natural lash :-(

Latest posts

Back