Technical help needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rheanna

Reaction score
Hi all, I've built my own website - its not perfect but does what i need - i also have my own facebook page & twitter account & i really want to add a twitter button & a facebook 'like' button to my website - so ive spent hours researching - i can create the code (html??) but then i dont know how to get it on my website - ive tried the add in your own HTML that doesn't work nothing comes up -

Please please can someone help ive spent way too much time on this already :(

oh btw my website is www.labelladiva.co.uk & is a fasthosts?? website

What you could so find the twitter logo - insert as image, then link that to your twitter page

You need to add a HTML widget to your site which you add the code to from facebook or twitter. You normally find the widget in the tools within your website editor then there should be a set up section somewhere to then add the code. It's not too difficult but to be honest I used the route of adding the logo as an image then just adding the Facebook address through the link option when the image is highlighted.

I hope that helps a bit :)

of course!!! never thought of adding the logo with a link - have done that thankyou all x

Latest posts

Back