Aveda Deep

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahCmc

Reaction score
Heya people :)) first post to salon geek and I was just wondering has anybody had any experience with Aveda adeep yet and what do they think of it? :)

Heya yes we have this in our salon now I haven't used it yet, we had a meeting about it the other week the new mixing chart is a little confusing taking a while to get our heads round it, a few of the girls have been using it on most of their clients with thick course grey hair, there has been better coverage, I think it's one of those things that you just have to experiment with, what do you think of it?

Yeah the chart is a bit confusing, we are only due to get it in the salon in the next couple weeks, I missed the training day so I was just interested to see what people on here thought, cant wait to try it out myself :) enjiy experimenting :D

Also they say that it won't work on coloured hair only virgin hair but we have found it has lifted quite well, have fun experimenting :) x

Latest posts

Back