Logos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SapphireBeaux

Reaction score
Where or who or recommendations on getting a logo designed/made? Pretty please! 🙏

Ooh I like that website!

I got carl to do my mine too, pick froma list that was pre made, but it was really reasonaly priced, and hes very helpful.
Made-by-Charli-WEB.png

I think we are pretty much all going to say Carl. He is brilliant and so patient too.

If there pre made does that mean other people can have the same logo as you or does carl only use each logo once?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's your logo and yours alone. I think at the moment Carl is having a sale, check out his Facebook page for more info.

It has to be Carl, great work, great service & a great price! :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1406919539517.jpg
    1406919539517.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 139
It's your logo and yours alone. I think at the moment Carl is having a sale, check out his Facebook page for more info.

Can I please have his Facebook?

Carl has a logo sale on at the minute there are some awesome logos included, he's fab!! :)
VERVE DESIGNS LOGO SALE

Loads of logo designs for sale on ETSY. Think for most you can pay for the designer to take it off the market. Not sure whether you can find out if it's previously been used though...

Latest posts

Back