Newbie starting a lash bar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CocosLashes

Reaction score
Hi all! :o

I am looking into opening my own brow and lash bar. Just basic waxing, threading and tinting of brows and tinting of lashes, but the main thing i want to focus on is lash extensions.

I have seen some great courses for basic brow shaping and tinting etc but the semi permanent lashes are quite expensive and so i would really appreciate some suggestions of whom to train with.

Also, do any of the trainers offer you the chance to pay in installments?

(Baby under one year, just got a mortgage and currently working full time) So i really need to be sensibile about how i spend the money on courses!

Many thanks for reading and any general advice would be welcomed warmley :D

Mwah x

Personally I'd recommend HD Brows for brow training, it's expensive but clients look for it and google it. It's expensive but got a great return.
For lashes I recommend.Lash Perfect, just my personal favourite for the same reasons as HD, there are loads so worth researching before you spend your money.
Most lash companies will want you to have a lash tinting qualification before they will train you so you also need to consider this in your costings.
As I said there are loads of different companies so just do loads if research to see what suits you best.
Most of all, once you have qualified just spend as much time as possible practicing and getting your skills perfect before you take on clients,this could take weeks, months or years depending on the time you have to do it.
I hope this helps, good luck. Xx

Latest posts

Back