Angel Remy pre bonds removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AimeeLouise85

Reaction score
Hi Ladies and Gents!

I'm sorry if this has popped up before!!! I had to make a new account and lost all my other info somehow :( or maybe it's just this app I'm not used too :)

I'm a big fan of Angel Remy Hair and have used it for a while now..,

I did a removal the other day of 140 pre bonds and it took me 5 hours...

I'm struggling with their own branded remover and have been in touch with them they advised they have changed their keratin as they experienced soft bonds and slippage...

I need some serious help here as I have two more removals coming up soon and the thought of putting my client through the longevity of it needless to say my right arm which nearly fell off by the end of it :)

Can anyone recommend to me any tips please or any there remover that they may use that is strong enough to weaken this keratin please.

All help appreciated :)

Thank you so much xx

Conditioner in the bonds always softens them or shampoo with sulphate in will break the bond down

Can you recommend a good shampoo to break these down? I'm so nervous for removals when j shouldn't be x

I use angel, I crack the bond, apply remover and leave to soak in for about 10 mins then crack again and they should start to slide out

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back