Lash extensions and mascara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glam8babe

Reaction score
I've been doing semi-permanent lash extensions for a few month now and some of my regulars who come back for infills tend to wear mascara on top of their lash extensions even though I've told them it's not really advised and they won't last as long.

When doing the infills i really struggle to do it properly as the mascara they still have on their lashes can be quite clumpy, is there any way to remove the mascara properly without ruining the lash extensions? I did try a makeup wipe but the fibres got stuck and left the lashes looking awful, Ive also tried none oily eye makeup remover on cotton buds and still the fibres get stuck to the lashes, am i best off using lint free pads or something??

The best method would be to use an eye make up remover which is the same brand as your lashes.
I use Nouveau and sodden a cotton pad in the remover and lay over closed eyes and very gently press on the lashes for around 30 seconds. The mascara should fall off without the need for rubbing or leaving any fuzzies.

The best method would be to use an eye make up remover which is the same brand as your lashes.
I use Nouveau and sodden a cotton pad in the remover and lay over closed eyes and very gently press on the lashes for around 30 seconds. The mascara should fall off without the need for rubbing or leaving any fuzzies.

Latest posts

Back