£50 for full head pre-bonded U-Tip hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahluise

Reaction score
I know there are so many posts like this but has anyone ever heard anything so unbelievably ludicrous?!?!

A lady just asked me for my price list (pre-bonded U-Tip) which of course i sent and she replied no its okay i can get it done for £50?!?!

Just totally frazzles my head not evan half a head of indian Remy hair from Lush my "BUDGET" hair costs £50*

Probably some cheap ones off eBay!!! Can't believe people would use this hair, it isn't worth it

I know there are so many posts like this but has anyone ever heard anything so unbelievably ludicrous?!?!

A lady just asked me for my price list (pre-bonded U-Tip) which of course i sent and she replied no its okay i can get it done for £50?!?!

Just totally frazzles my head not evan half a head of indian Remy hair from Lush my "BUDGET" hair costs £50*

Some people only see price not quality and care.
Like iv said a few times, minimum price do any hair extensions with the exception of clip in's should be £200 anything below I think of bad quality x

Girls in my area do them for £85 to £100 - their special offers are generally £60-£75 for a full head of 22" hair!!!

i wouldn't touch them with a poo stick myself having seen the mess they make and the damage they leave in their wake!

Some people only see price not quality and care.
Like iv said a few times, minimum price do any hair extensions with the exception of clip in's should be £200 anything below I think of bad quality x

Hi do you charge a minimum of 200 for labor too? As I have a few clients wanting to supply the hair ?? Once I tell them they will need to sign a disclaimer I am unsure what to charge ??

I have them sign a disclaimer - I still go through the consulation with them though etc

i then charge £40 per hour for fitting regardless of what they have done and I still give them full aftercare advice etc x

I have them sign a disclaimer - I still go through the consulation with them though etc

i then charge £40 per hour for fitting regardless of what they have done and I still give them full aftercare advice etc x

Perfect thank you!!

its pretty scary what people want to pay!
quality over quantity everytime for me but unfortunatley alot of people ring me saying similar.
We often get the "can you give me a rough guess on how much for half head extensions please"To this i explain its hard/impossible to give a quote over the phone however my prices start FROM £200 upwards and the normal response is
"How much!!!!!"
x

Latest posts

Back