£80 stolen from my purse, advice please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't Go that far!That's accusing her and it could just be a simple mistake!
I understand where you are comIng from, I would be gutted. I too work from home and now and again have money in my room when clients are left alone, but it's not much, just enough to give them change if they need it. I always take any cash out of my beauty room as I'm sure you will now.
Either put it down to experience knowing you won't make that mistake again or you could say you are passing all clients details onto police or insurance. Be careful though, you don't want to get her upset and risk her not returning or bad mouthing you to other people.
Maybe Suss her out on her next appointment.

I agree.... she may not know anything about it..and it could have been the kids who took it. If there is no proof, you can't accuse anybody, I'm afraid! Like said before. Keep money locked away. I would be gutted too, but there really is nothing that can be done about this, but to learn from it

Latest posts

Back