13 year old's pamper party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollyGold

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I'm doing a pamper party for 13 year olds for a birthday. They are having nail wraps and there feet doing. So far I have sent out consent forms to be on the safe side as they are only 13.

I'm going to make little party bundles for them with a lip gloss, nail vanish and a few chocolates ... I'm putting my business card in and an after care sheet explain how to take nail wraps off or come to the salon ect... I'm going to put a 10% off voucher also in it for the mums.

I'm really scared as I don't want to treat the 13 year olds like kids! Do you think my party bundle will make them feel like that?

X

Hello everyone

I'm doing a pamper party for 13 year olds for a birthday. They are having nail wraps and there feet doing. So far I have sent out consent forms to be on the safe side as they are only 13.

I'm going to make little party bundles for them with a lip gloss, nail vanish and a few chocolates ... I'm putting my business card in and an after care sheet explain how to take nail wraps off or come to the salon ect... I'm going to put a 10% off voucher also in it for the mums.

I'm really scared as I don't want to treat the 13 year olds like kids! Do you think my party bundle will make them feel like that?

X

I think your idea is a good one, maybe put them in pretty little boxes or something like this instead of a party bag, I have pamper parties on my list for my business plan and I have the same sort of idea to adjust the goodie bag to suit the age, I have a 13 year old and she loves chocolate lip gloss and nail polish so I think it will go down well x

Thank you for your reply.

I've made a bundle of all the items and wrapped them in coloured plastic and tied it with a bow, it looks really cute.

It's not expensive stuff just bits and bobs. Something to try and get remembered by. And hopefully gain more clients that's why I put the 15% off in for the mums.

X

Thank you for your reply.

I've made a bundle of all the items and wrapped them in coloured plastic and tied it with a bow, it looks really cute.

It's not expensive stuff just bits and bobs. Something to try and get remembered by. And hopefully gain more clients that's why I put the 15% off in for the mums.

X

They sound brill and yes the discount voucher is a good idea might have to add that to my business plan ;-)
Hope that it goes well for you and I'm sure the girls will love it. Good luck and have fun x

Sounds lovely and I'm sure it will go down brilliantly! Good luck with it.

Latest posts

Back