25 year old male looking for hair advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romnation12

Reaction score
Hopefully its ok to post this here, and this is the right forum. I feel like a stylist forum might be the perfect place for accredited advice.

file.jpg

I often get told I look young for my age. I seem to have a much easier time attracting younger, college aged women than I do my own age. I ask other people for advice often, including women, and people seem to be very bipolar about it. They either love my style or hate it. I don't know if I should cut my hair or keep up with what I've been doing. Again some girls tell me they love it, some girls tell me to cut it. I'm also not sure cutting my hair will make me look any older and I'd have no clue what style to go with. It's also a standout feature, so I feel like without it I would lose my unique trait. I'm willing to try something else though if it would look better.

Should I keep it long or cut it? If I should cut it, please provide SPECIFIC examples of a style that would work on me because I literally have no clue what would look good. I really appreciate anyone who can give me any advice.

Thanks!

Firstly. You'll never please everyone lol. No matter how you have your hair, some will like it some won't.

Trying to guage your face shape under your hair isn't easy lol , it looks more heart shape than oval.... Go to google and type in.... Gents hair styles for heart shaped faces. don't just look at styles, what looks great on one person looks awful on another. For example, if you've got a long oval face, a high flicked up fringe will just make the face look longer. But will look fab on an a heart shape... Your face shape is the biggest key to a great style.

To be 100% sure. Infront of a mirror Pull all your hair back off your face, with a marker pen draw the outline of your face reflection onto the mirror. That will give you're true shape then search google for gents styles for that shape

Latest posts

Back