3D acrylic art flowers done on NSI Polish Pro

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailpod

Reaction score
Hello ladies
As the heading says I am enquiring if one can do 3D acrylic flowers over a gel polish Nsi, (I know shellac is soft and not same texture as polish pro so it would not work)
So I have a client who looks up idea on Instagram and although I enjoy the challenge , they are under a Mis conception that their nails will look identical. As much as I have tried to explain this is done to my knowledge with acrylics and or tips with overlay !
She wants overlays (no tips or sculpts and doesn't like the feel of acrylic on her entire nail but like gel however taking their eating habits into account :use hands: Calgel (soft gel) would discolour, and gel polish from nsi does not discolour and actually clients get 3 weeks wear out of them!

So my idea was to do polish pro then do flowers using acrylic!
I really don't want to loose her r her family as they quite good clients.

I post picture she sent me now!
Any helps tips would be much appreciated
Thanks have a super evening

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410988728.199123.jpg

Beauty at your finger tips!

Hi, I do 3d acrylic flowers on gel polish all the time - my clients love them! I was taught to apply polish - I use OPI gelcolour - the cure, lightly buff with white block then create the flower onto the nail - they have never come off and looks fab :0)

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you so much!
I called my trainer to ask and she said it's fine !
Yay now I getting keen!

Hello, can I please ask you about the 3D flowers? I know I can apply acrylic flower on gel polish but if I want to have shiny finish of gel polish do you apply top coat - cure top coat - wipe of the sticky layer and then paint the flower please?

Hi, I do 3d acrylic flowers on gel polish all the time - my clients love them! I was taught to apply polish - I use OPI gelcolour - the cure, lightly buff with white block then create the flower onto the nail - they have never come off and looks fab :0)

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app
If u buff the gel polish wouldn't it scratch surface or no. There is just so much to learn with nails. It seems like I'll never get it. Wat can go with wat n how to apply is overwhelming

Hello ladies
As the heading says I am enquiring if one can do 3D acrylic flowers over a gel polish Nsi, (I know shellac is soft and not same texture as polish pro so it would not work)
So I have a client who looks up idea on Instagram and although I enjoy the challenge , they are under a Mis conception that their nails will look identical. As much as I have tried to explain this is done to my knowledge with acrylics and or tips with overlay !
She wants overlays (no tips or sculpts and doesn't like the feel of acrylic on her entire nail but like gel however taking their eating habits into account :use hands: Calgel (soft gel) would discolour, and gel polish from nsi does not discolour and actually clients get 3 weeks wear out of them!

So my idea was to do polish pro then do flowers using acrylic!
I really don't want to loose her r her family as they quite good clients.

I post picture she sent me now!
Any helps tips would be much appreciated
Thanks have a super evening

View attachment 75147

I also do acrylic flowers on gelish and shellac, straight on top of cured top coat with no buffing and they stay on fine

Latest posts

Back