a few questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaela19

Reaction score
Hi everyone
hope you can help me, im doing nails for a wedding and was wondering if anyone has any ideas. I have heared about the pressed flowers and lace but does anyone know any good web sites i could purchase these from? Also where do you find out about when a wedding fayre is being hold in your area because i would like to put a stall there and see if i can get any new customers.

Hi Michaela, I know Gorsclaws sells pressed flowers and she has them in all different colours. I'm pretty sure that the girls on the site get their lace from haberdashery or I think Chocolate sells it. Try sending them a pm. Cant help you with the bridal fayres sorry.

David

You could try finding out where the bridal fayres are held through your local florist - a lot of them have stalls in order to promote their services. Hope it helps

I would recommend contacting your local newspaper as the people who put on these wedding fayres will always put an add in the local paper to advertise it.

I did a wedding fayre once and was lucky enought to get the first stand by the door. Had a friend handing out leaflets and I put on one free nail to anyone who wanted to try them. Got me lots of work booked.

Good Luck

My mum is a flower arranger and she had a stall at a local wedding fayre in a hotel. She got a booking from it that week which was great. If you contact your local big hotels they will probably know the dates of them, and who to contact to book a stand. We went to a few as visitors before mum booked a table to get an idea of which wre the busy ones, table lay out etc etc.

Latest posts

Back