A ship will sail the way you name it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ariadne_777

Reaction score
Would you be so kind to help choosing a name for the beauty salon, which will offer a wide range of services that include: Facial and Body treatments, injections, massage etc Thanks in advance:)
Some ideas:
Wonderland Beauty, Lovely Organic, Inner Beauty, DK Beauty, DKay Beauty, Feminie, Beautilly, LaFemina, Expressions of Beauty, Idyllic Salon, TruBeauty, Natural Senses, Feminesque, Nu Sensational You, Unison Beauty, Nature's Formula, Mantra Beauty Salon, Femme Fabulous, Identity, So Unique, Enigmatic

I quite like Beautilly or Expressions of Beauty but I think you need to give more information about your whole 'brand' to decide i.e. What kind of client you want to appeal to, what kind of facials will you be offering, what decor/logo you will have, the list goes on but I'm sure you get the picture.

Based on the information you have given, I don't think you can go with Natural Senses, Natures Formula or Lovely Organic as you are offering injections.

Without being rude and because you have asked for thoughts, Feminesque, Feminie and La Femina sound like feminine hygiene products

I quite like Beautilly or Expressions of Beauty but I think you need to give more information about your whole 'brand' to decide i.e. What kind of client you want to appeal to, what kind of facials will you be offering, what decor/logo you will have, the list goes on but I'm sure you get the picture.

Based on the information you have given, I don't think you can go with Natural Senses, Natures Formula or Lovely Organic as you are offering injections.

Without being rude and because you have asked for thoughts, Feminesque, Feminie and La Femina sound like feminine hygiene products
Thank you for your reply. Thanks for letting me know that people might get an association with hygiene products. I am not a native English speaker, so I might miss those slight shades and nuances of meaning:)

What about "Hygge," ?.

Latest posts

Back