A trip down memory lane...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astarstyle

Reaction score
I was taking a look through my old portfolio from when I first started all those years ago :eek: and I must say it bought back some wonderful memories. Pictured below is one of my very first clients I did. This lady didn't have the highest of self esteem...even though she had enough reason to have oodles of it... but I remember seeing such an amazing change in her confidence when I'd finished and a smile a mile wide! It made me feel fantastic that I could make such a difference to someone and at that point I realised that I had found what it was that I was 'meant' to do with my life! I love it... always have and always will. The passion has only grown in the years since!

Does anyone else have any stories of the moment they just knew? Or a fond memory that will stay with them forever? :Love:

before.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

• after.jpg
    after.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 139
Beautiful. How did you achieve those lovely wavy locks.

:biggrin:

Beautiful. How did you achieve those lovely wavy locks.

:biggrin:

Thank-you Lamaur man. The hair here is actually Prostyles Prohair fibre as this is the company I very first trained with all those years ago... before they started doing real hair even! I love their fibre... so realistic and light not to mention easy to use and maintain. It holds its style for so long too... perfect for some clients with hectic lifestyles who don't have the time to style every morning! x

Latest posts

Back