About natural nails, can see them under tip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natasha chapman

Reaction score
When I do nails I use clear gel wondering if that's why ypu can see the nail underneath I use natural nails but after buffing and gelling can still see under neath and doesn't look flawless ???

to get the flawless look you could try using an opaque gel colour instead of clear, which has a pink tint to the colour so you cannot see through it at all, if you prefer to use clear then you could cut the nail all the way down first before applying tips if you do and then buffing or if your using tips try using pre-blended tips theyre so much easier!!!! hope this helps

It'd mainly bitten nails I can see so may try the opaque gel :)

It'd mainly bitten nails I can see so may try the opaque gel :)

Yes, it's because you are using clear powder.

If you are applying acrylic on nails that are bitten and the client wants a natural look (no polish) then you would need to use cover pink so you don't see through them. There are a lot of tutorials on Youtube showing how to do this. Search for REVERSE BEAD FRENCH. It should point you in the right direction :)

Its gel im using hun ?

in all honesty I think using the opaque gel would be best it is such a good cover!

Latest posts

Back