Acrygel ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi,ive just got a Pure Nails trial kit from the nail warehouse in kent called 'gelacryl' and im really pleased with it! have used star nails and NSI in the past and have always used Pure Nails gel and acrylic.Its well worth a try and the prices are very competetive.

as far as i have heard michelle porter is talking with solicitors about some company (cant remember which) that had basically copied the acrygel she distributes, so just check before purchasing which one as you might not be able to get it again

I use acrygel on myself and I love working with it. Its fun to work with and the lamps are pretty decent :)

Ive used Acrygel in the past and although the service you receive is fantastic form Michele and her daughter too, I wasn't impressed with the product really I had a lot of complaints about it and a lot of lifting too so I stopped using it I was soooo dissapointed coz the service on the other end of the phone is great, I never told them though what problems I was experiencing I suppose I should have:rolleyes: but didn't at th etiem coz I just went back to my IBD which I like:)

Kate xx

I use acrygel and love it . It's very easy to use but I found u have to do the prep to a T or u'll have lifting. :D

Ive been using Acrygel by Michelle Porter for about 2 years now.
:lol:LOVE IT! IT’S strong looks fab and stays on well. It has a gentle application method to so not had on the natural nail. Any probs or questions Ill be happy to help. C :hug:

I agree - I have just started using it and got some great results. Just one query though - how do you take your nails off? I have been told to either file or soak off - which do you use? Thanks :)

Latest posts

Back