Acrylic brush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sallie ford

Miss-s
Reaction score
I could really do with a new acrylic brush I normal use nsi precision or crystal nails a8 is there any others out there worth trying
Thank u xxx

I've used the precision and cjp 10. Recently got the perfect nails 10 after Faithy recommended it and it's amazing. Firmer than the precision so more control and I've done a few sets that only needed a quick buff afterwards.
Not sure if I'm just getting more comfortable working with a larger bead but I'm getting the size 12 too as I'd prefer that for longer nails.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1484511824.151245.jpg

I've used the precision and cjp 10. Recently got the perfect nails 10 after Faithy recommended it and it's amazing. Firmer than the precision so more control and I've done a few sets that only needed a quick buff afterwards.
Not sure if I'm just getting more comfortable working with a larger bead but I'm getting the size 12 too as I'd prefer that for longer nails.

View attachment 203047

Aww thanks beaut I will go and look for that now xxx

View attachment 203047
Nonono Ciderella! I think we talked each other into getting it lol now we just need to convince coco :D but it really is an amazing brush I have 10 and 12 and use them both equally :rolleyes:

Nonono Ciderella! I think we talked each other into getting it lol now we just need to convince coco :D but it really is an amazing brush I have 10 and 12 and use them both equally :rolleyes:
She posted that she can splurge now so we can work on her tonight [emoji51][emoji23]

Latest posts

Back