Acrylic colour question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
hi all

can you let me know the difference in colour between Natural powder and pink powder and clear.

i know your all goig to be saying WHAT THE HELL IS SHE GOING ON ABOUT LOL

I have a client who is coming back for natural looking extentions and last time i did this i used pink on tips but could still see the glue marks beneath.

What would be best as i dont have natural powder and will need to sort this out if ya all think i sould try this

suggestions needed as i hate toing natural tips

Where were the glue marks? Do you wipe off any excess adhesive just after applying the tip?

hi Kimmi Babe

i could see the glue between the tip and the ladys free edge it gave a discoloured look hun ????

would natural acrylic look better

just thought i would bump this up again as i am none the wiser

try the pink gelbond, its supposed to help hide the ghostshadow.

could it be the adhesive itself that is causing the discolouration. What are you using?

As for the powders i normally use natural for the tips with either clear or pink in Zones 1&2.

If you have the custom blend you could always experiment, im sure it is on here somewhere.

o yea, i use natural tips, with clear (or natural) in zone 1, pink in zone 2 and 3.

thanks girls but what is the difference in the natural and pink acrylic then ????

the natural is an opaque colour rather like the colour of a natural tip and pink is well, pink...lol.

Do you have a soft white that you could use. Or better still tell her that natural is so 2005 and the new polished nails are in for 2006.!!!...lo

blinking creative aren't open any way debs so it will have to be pink in zone 2 and 3 and clear in zone 1 again

i do have the custom blending kit but need to practice the mixs before leasing it on my clients lol

Lisa try blending 2 parts soft white to one part natural with a smidgen of yellow, makes a perfect 'natural' colour for a free edge.

She dosen't have natural Jen. I'll tell you what Lisa send me some adhesive and i'll swap you some natural...lol

lol

thanks jen i will try this when i get some natural

its bugging me now

this is when i hate working on my own would love to have a side kick

Well you know where I live Lisa.. pop over and get a sample off me.

is the natural for the tip or zone 2 and 3 or all over the nail ,,,,dont tempt me you little minx lol

I use natural in Z 1 and pink in 2 & 3 to give a tint of colour.

Latest posts

Back