acrylic help needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdaly

Reaction score
hello everyone and merry christmas!could you please please give me advice on why my set of nails look brill when done then crap in the morning? i just cant get my head round it:rolleyes: they look as they have eaten a hubba bubba!!! and look white around the cuteicle area help please.......

I don't know what you mean by "eaten a hubba bubba" but whiteness in zone 3 would most likely be lifting. Sounds like your prep needs looking into.....Use cuticle remover - push back nail fold - scrape away non living tissue - scrub nails with cleaner/dehydrator - remove surface shine with 240 grit file.
Make sure you press and pat the product in well to make sure it adheres properly.

tdaly said:
hello everyone and merry christmas!could you please please give me advice on why my set of nails look brill when done then crap in the morning? i just cant get my head round it:rolleyes: they look as they have eaten a hubba bubba!!! and look white around the cuteicle area help please.......

Sounds like lifting to me babes, what products do you use and what prep do you do and are you careful not to get product too close to the skin? xx

Latest posts

Back