Acrylic nail virgin, some info please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nad1a

Reaction score
So, I've been fancying treating myself to acrylics and since I get 50% off at the college I thought I'd get them next week, however. My nails are kinda brittle and they split and peel (don't know why?) will this effect wether I can get them or not?
I only want shortish french tips, nothing big and long. Also how long do they last until I need infils?
Thank you 💅

So, I've been fancying treating myself to acrylics and since I get 50% off at the college I thought I'd get them next week, however. My nails are kinda brittle and they split and peel (don't know why?) will this effect wether I can get them or not?
I only want shortish french tips, nothing big and long. Also how long do they last until I need infils?
Thank you 💅

Firstly from the condition of your nails I would recommend using nail oil, personal preference Dadi'oil or Solar oil to use before and whilst you have acrylics on, my clients come back for Infills every 2-3 weeks but if you are having them done by a college student I wouldn't expect them to last up to that, acrylic takes a long time to master and in my experience is mastered from experience outside of college.
Xx

Latest posts

Back