Acrylic nails lifting-help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do I do about getting on to a course like this ? How much does it cost and is it possible to do whilst working full time etc ? Thanks x
As coco said contact sweet squared and they will tell you every thing! I work full time i had to use only had to use 3 days holiday from my job as 3 of the days were weekend days! Good luck x

Ive now had two years of training for my lev 2 and 3 City n Guilds in Nail Services and still im doing further training in advanced acrylics ....there is always something new to learn. I wouldn't have had the confidence to mix liquid and powder after a day training let alone put it on anyones nails.xxx

I did a gel polish course with top talons (in chesterfield) is it same one?
I think whether you do further courses depends. You say you only do friends and family. If you are charging make sure your insured. A lot of the courses ppl are reccomending aren't cheap but it reflects in the fact that the work is so much better for people to use in their nail career. If you aren't wanting this to be your business there are loads of great tutorials on the basiscs on utube. Gamma Lambert for one and naio do some basic ones. I think it comes down to how professional you see yourself being x

Latest posts

Back