Acrylic nails on a boy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you virt! You too!

Interested if anyone else has an opinion on the matter?
Or anyone from Southampton Hampshire?

Is this for real??? Lol.. My OH is a manly man, and often wrecks his hands and nails due to his job, builder, plasterer etc, so I sit and file his rough, sharp edges for my benefit only lol, BUT if he ever came home wanting acrylic enhancements, I'd tell him to go do one! Not in a millions years would I let him back in the door let alone cook his tea lol

Sorry just my opinion :)

Sorry, but if I dated a "man" with acrylic enhancements on I'm afraid I would run for the hills!

If you were leaning towards transexual/crossdressing tendencies then I could see a reason for your questioning, but on a totally "straight" guy............... NO!.

If you have problems with your nails then I would suggest a few manicures designed for your condition, and leave it at that. Lots of men have manicures these days.

Call me old fashioned, or anything you like, but sorry, alarm bells ringing here.

we do a lot of male clients ,waxing,tanning,manicures etc,but i myself have never done extensions for a man,neither have i been asked,if i was it would not be a problem,as long as your willing to pay for the service i would not question you why, that would be your buisness. xxx

My advice would be to go have a manicure at a few different places and find someone you're comfortable with. Get to know them and give them a chance to get to know you so that if you want to progress to having extensions, neither party will feel uncomfortable.

I can imagine some techs might freak a bit if they had a call out of the blue requesting extensions for a man and may refuse as they feel they've been put on the spot.

Build a relationship by becoming a regular client of someone you click with and i'm sure you'll be fine :)

Best of luck x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey guys I'm still wondering about my previous post "acrylic nails on boys"
I'm happy with all the feedback I got, but still wondering what to do, so far I havnt really seen anyone from -Eastleigh/Southampton/Hampshire
Who could do them for me...?

Any nail salon in your area should do your nails if you ask them.

Rather than start a new thread you could have posted in your old one. Just hit settings at the top and it should be there. It has sunk out of site because there has been no activity on it.

I have merged the 2 threads as one is a continuation of the other.

Anyone else have an opinion?

Get out the yellow pages and ring around... What else can you do lol??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Remember to take your socks off if you go for a pedicure;)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Might just do that :)

Do what?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well I'd of thought he was either replying to my post or he is thinking of having a pedicure...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Gregorz27
I would be delighted to do your nails for you. I am based in Emsworth near Portsmouth so am fairly local to you if you are able to travel. If you want to PM me we can get you booked in for a treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back