Actiderm

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.Beautique

Reaction score
Hi has anyone used or heard of actiderm skin products. Or actiderm instant inch loss body wraps?

Hi has anyone used or heard of actiderm skin products. Or actiderm instant inch loss body wraps?

My friend was a consultant for them before they recently rebranded.

They were previously called 'SoSkin Paris'

The body wrap was ok, you did loose some inches from it. The skin products were pretty mediocre really and not that great value for money.

In fact SoSKIN Paris was not re-branded, it still exists but ActiDerm is the new Brand of Paraben Free products from the same Laboratory.
My experience is that the new products work much better & have nicer textures. Personally I think that they are very good value.

Oh.....!
Just that there are some people calling their party's 'actiderm direct'.
Hasn't the party side had a rebrand?
That's what I was meaning

Last edited:
Oh.....!
Just that there are some people calling their party's 'actiderm direct'.
Hasn't the party side had a rebrand?
That's what I was meaning

ActiDerm is a brand off SoSkin. ActiDerm products are second to none! All products are Pharmecutical Grade and are all paraben & allergen FREE! You can even get FREE samples online! The Lipo Sculpt wrap promises to lose you 3-11 permanent inches in 30 minutes! All other wraps are NOT permanent so there are no products to rival the lipo wrap.

Last edited:
ActiDerm is a totally different brand to SoSkin. ActiDerm products are second to none! All products are Pharmecutical Grade and are all paraben & allergen FREE! You can even get FREE samples online! The Lipo Sculpt wrap promises to lose you 3-11 permanent inches in 30 minutes & they guarantee this! All other wraps are NOT permanent so there are no products to rival the lipo wrap.

How strange!
The 'SoSkin' wrap claims exactly the same!
Institut Soskin Skincare | Home

Last edited:
Is there a website for the body wraps? x

Yes they are on the link I posted above! Seems Soskin and Actiderm can't decide who/what they are at the moment!

Btw - the SoSkin wrap is fab and works, wether its the same as the Actiderm one remains to be seen as they both say exactly the same about them!
But yeah it does work!

Haha thanks matt x

How strange!
The 'SoSkin' wrap claims exactly the same!
Institut Soskin Skincare | Home

i am a manager for ActiDerm..... SoSkin is a brilliant company and is made in the same laboratories as ActiDerm but the products are total different! ActiDerm does have the thermo slimming gel which is very similar to SoSkin slimming gel. But ActiDerm's NEW wrap is our Lipo Sculpting Wrap, its the first none injectable form of lipolysis! ActiDerms philosphy is 'Surgery-like or Medically Inspired Treatments For Home Use'. ActiDerm actually has its own website now which has nothing to do with SoSkim, its Actiderm | Home. Please have a look at our new wraps.

Last edited:
Ahhh so really they are just sister brands then!!!
I know Alison, she's cool! X

Last edited:
i have started using the actiderm wraps on my customers and it has really picked business up the results are amazing the least amount anyone has lost is 3 and a half inches and the most 10inches in one treatment :D

how much do you charge for these? xx

how much do you charge for these? xx

Hi mrsdavey
I'm unsure how much info I can post on the forum but if your able to look at my profile there is a link to my Facebook group where you can pick up any relevant information

Xx

Interesting that this thread has been resurrected, it's well over a year old and lots of the information in it is therefore out of date. In the interests of balance and in case the op is still considering body wraps, Shrinking Violet fat loss wrap is a salon exclusive product and is 3 times more effective than any other inch loss wrap. It is handmade in the UK and all the ingredients, with the exception of the active ingredient (hydrolysed lecithin) are organic. My clients love that it is exclusive to salons and the results have been brilliant.

Latest posts

Back