Acton with Ketan patel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scattyfox

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my day with you.

went to Actontoday to do a class with ketan patel and what a day it was, he took us out of our comfort zone as he put it and taught us how to shape in an oval, an almond and a stilleto shape as well as debulky the product to get nice slim nails and not loosing the bottom arch.

It was excellent a ig thank you to fellow geekDebs who was my model and had to suffer my extremely bad smile lines :) but ketan and Debs were execellent and pointed out the positives and were really cool with me.

Had a little play with moxie, my god i like to work wet but that is so fast think i will stick with retention+ for the time being and get my act together.

Anyway a big THANK YOU to Ketan and to Deb and any fellow geeks who were there today hiya
x

scattyfox said:
Just wanted to share my day with you.

went to Actontoday to do a class with ketan patel and what a day it was, he took us out of our comfort zone as he put it and taught us how to shape in an oval, an almond and a stilleto shape as well as debulky the product to get nice slim nails and not loosing the bottom arch.

It was excellent a ig thank you to fellow geekDebs who was my model and had to suffer my extremely bad smile lines :) but ketan and Debs were execellent and pointed out the positives and were really cool with me.

Had a little play with moxie, my god i like to work wet but that is so fast think i will stick with retention+ for the time being and get my act together.

Anyway a big THANK YOU to Ketan and to Deb and any fellow geeks who were there today hiya
x
hi scattyfox.....attending foundation course this month in Acton apparently with Ketan Patel as well. Was your course a foundation course? Any advise you can give me to prepare for?

sorry did a conversion but this was a one of lesson for being a good girl and spending loads of cash at acton.

all i can say is you are lucky he is lovely
x

Hey ScattyFox,

Just wanted to let you know I"m :green: with envy, I'd LOVE to have a practical class with Ketan!!! :D :D :D

The closest I got was when he taught the theory of my Foundation Course in 2003!

Lucky you! :D :D :D

Oh and Pernille, don't worry you don't have to prepare in advance - everything will be explained to you during the course - good luck, you'll love it!

Kxxx

wow lucia, georgie and now ketan...........your getting about a bit aint ya love....lol
lucky girl

I was there too Lucia! I'm so sorry I didn't recognise you or I would have said hello.
It was indeed a great class, he's very inspiring.

Sorry i didnt know you as well jane, i was sitting at the front and would only let him show my litte pinky nail where were you?
x

scattyfox said:
Sorry i didnt know you as well jane, i was sitting at the front and would only let him show my litte pinky nail where were you?
x

Second table back on the wall side of the room. I was with my daughter. Neither of us took a model so I was hers.
I feel a bit unbalanced, I've got one hand square and the other oval! :D

Latest posts

Back