Additional courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SophieCy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am just wondering about what people think the best additional courses are? I trained in 2009, have level 2 and 3 beauty therapy nvq.

The spa/salon i work in has 4 therapists and we all do everything eg. Massage, nails, facials, waxing etc.

Anybody have any advice on the beat additional courses i could look into?

One of our therapists does CACI and i would like to offer something only i can do if that makes sense. Build up my regular clients.

Tia :)

What does your salon owner think? Have they got any preference about what you do?

Do you offer intimate waxing? Probably one of the easiest and quickest to train in x

What does your salon owner think? Have they got any preference about what you do?

Do you offer intimate waxing? Probably one of the easiest and quickest to train in x[/QUOTE

Our salon/spa owner doesnt really mind. He is not a therapist. We have a gym, spa & hairdressers so he deals more with the gym and lets us decide on the beauty treatments we offer.

Yes one of our girls does intimate waxing and she is so quick so hard to get up to her standard. However have thought about Kim Lawless training next time im in the Uk. X

Latest posts

Back