Additional services

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmamb

Reaction score
I'm a mobile hairdresser and currently looking into courses so I can offer other services alongside my hairdressing. What would you recommend? I was thinking of doing Indian head massage but not 100% sure.

Hmm maybe threading? Eyelash/brow tinting? I always have these done at the same time as my hair, makes me feel completely 'done' ifykwim - plus its not a lot of extra kit and possibly more likely to generate extra income than the massage? Just my opinion but hth xxx

Hmm maybe threading? Eyelash/brow tinting? I always have these done at the same time as my hair, makes me feel completely 'done' ifykwim - plus its not a lot of extra kit and possibly more likely to generate extra income than the massage? Just my opinion but hth xxx

totally agree with the above poster - try offering tinting brows/lashes (tinting and semi permanent mascara), maybe also waxing for brows.

Spray tanning is easy to learn - I know a few hairdressers that offer tanning as well.

If you don't already offer it - another good one would be prom parties - hair updo's and tans.

Thanks-just been looking at prices and it definitely seems viable. Was just looking at brow/lash tinting,waxing and enhancements.
Just need to decide which order to do them in-I'm thinking waxing first?? xx

Latest posts

Back