Advertising my business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackieMac370124

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Can you tell me how you advertise your mobile spray tanning business? I am on gumtree but dont feel I get enough business from this, any suggestions?

Thanks xx

I have a fb page. It’s got the name of my town in it. That’s seems to help.

I have a fb page. It’s got the name of my town in it. That’s seems to help.
Hiya, is it your Facebook page or like a local business Facebook page? xx

Local business page I suppose. I don’t pay for it. I have a separate fb page.

It says mobile spray tanning and has the name of my town in it. It has 500 likes [emoji4][emoji322]. Get me !!! X

Think Facebook is the most popular option and gets the most views although like all types of advertising it can take a while to get going. Get your friends to share and if you use LA Tan, you can always send us a picture of one of your spray tans and we will post it on our site.
Good luck with your business

It says mobile spray tanning and has the name of my town in it. It has 500 likes [emoji4][emoji322]. Get me !!! X

So do you have the name of your town in tne actual page name? Does that make sense? Lol

Trying to get more likes so apprecuate any help x

It says mobile spray tanning ... then my town name. I get loads of hits off google because people type in “ spray tanning in so and so town” and my page is the first one that comes up. So if you live in Liverpool you could have mobile spray tanning Liverpool as your page. And put lots of pics of your tans on.

Google maps,Instagram is big now and Facebook paid adds x

I’ve paid to promote my page and be seen by a wider audience a few times. Never got any extra work from it. Waste of time.

Latest posts

Back