Advertising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shel84

Reaction score
When you first started out mobile or salon based, how much roughly did you initially spend on advertising? (flyers/website/posters etc)

Spend as little as possible - tell everyone you know, walk the streets, look on VISTA Print - not everyone has the same budget what might suit one person may not suit you.

Hi, i use vistaprint and have managed to get ALL of my literature free of charge, only paying for processing and postage which is about £5 per order. if you want me to refer you as a friend and forward on their emails with loads of bargains on PM me.
Lisa

yeah vista print are great and the more you buy the more discounts you get, i got some flyers made up and they have now got me on a 30% discount for next order x

I recall spending next to nothing when I first opened

I wish when I first started mobile that i'd done more advertising as i didn't really get much work and then the business went on a downward spiral because of it and then i found it difficult to have the money to put into advertising. I now have a beauty room within a hairdressers which has helped me get my name out a little bit but it's so hard for new businesses i find

Latest posts

Back