Advertising your business on your car window

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to say, I had my magnets on my car when I travelled to London, motorway speeds, didn't lose mine!

The other thing to think about is, do you ever do things you shouldn't in your car? Your phone no is easily available to anyone who decides that you shouldn't have cut them up/overtaken them/gone over speed limit etc etc. Just something else to think about!!!

Many cars do fade such as Ford, Fiat and Vauxhall on the older models esp in Red, so could be a reason as why they may fade a car, but as in jaffacakes car, I dont know.

The other thing to think about is, do you ever do things you shouldn't in your car? Your phone no is easily available to anyone who decides that you shouldn't have cut them up/overtaken them/gone over speed limit etc etc. Just something else to think about!!![/quote]

Tell me about it, I had my website ad plastered on my rear wind screen a while back. I was on the motor way one day, when a massive lorry stuck his indicator on to come over.Panicking ..like I do.. he may not see me , I quickly moved over ,and then next had someone from behind blasting their horn at me in third lane.All I was worried about was them seeing my web ad from behind..:rolleyes: for days I kept checking my emails waiting for someone to be ranting and raving at me ..but luckily no sign.

Ive now had my windows tinted so the ad had to come off,so now I just use Vistaprint magnetic signs ocassionally , I must say I dont feel so consious on the road now , and feel now sometimes I can be naughty..:lol:

What do you do for tinted windows ??

What do you do for tinted windows ??

You would prob need to have lettering on the outside of the window or on your boot/bumper which i guess is open for vandals to peel off.

Car and Van wrapping and writing is a great way to promote your business. If you have a nice design and an attention grabbing "headline" it will generate business for you.
All of the experience that I have had with clients of mine, with this type of promotion has all been positive. Make sure you include your website if you have one along with standard contact details.

All the best...

Billy.

The Successful Salon - Successful Growth Strategies for Salons and Spas

You would prob need to have lettering on the outside of the window or on your boot/bumper which i guess is open for vandals to peel off.

That is correct , you have the writting on the outside.I had mine on for over a year , it was fine , stayed there all the time.:)

Not gonna use the cheap looking magnetic signs now so thanks I don't want my paintwork fading if I am spending a bit on a car, I will get some roller blinds done. :)
I have no problem with fading either, and actually dont think they look cheap either!:eek:

I have no problem with fading either, and actually dont think they look cheap either!:eek:

They dont, they look nice and attractive to clients. Advertising is expensive as it, so cutting the costs with these makes a difference. When I had my first lettering done it cost £40, now the magnets and sticker I use cost about £15 in total, so a big saving, which means more profit.

i had mine done over a year ago. my only advice would be to put on web address or name or products you use. i would not be able to say if it brought new business in but certainly my clients now were ive been what im doing? mine only cost me £35

Forgot to say, I had my magnets on my car when I travelled to London, motorway speeds, didn't lose mine!

I've got a confession to make, after writing the above, I went to a client today who's about 20 odd miles away, when I got back, I'd lost one of my magnets:rolleyes:

That'll teach me for bragging:green:

I've got a confession to make, after writing the above, I went to a client today who's about 20 odd miles away, when I got back, I'd lost one of my magnets:rolleyes:

That'll teach me for bragging:green:

LOL that will definatley teach you :lol::lol:

TOP TIP.....next time you pass a garage ask the nice man to weld the one left onto your car..that way even at 100mph it aint gonna come off :eek:

LOL that will definatley teach you :lol::lol:

TOP TIP.....next time you pass a garage ask the nice man to weld the one left onto your car..that way even at 100mph it aint gonna come off :eek:

I was thinking some duck tape would look nice, always liked silver......

Latest posts

Back