Advice for applying semi perm lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K3rry1

Reaction score
Hi...looking for advice or tips on applying semi permenant lashes. I recently done my training and now trying to get the practice in. I done only my 5th set yesterday. She had so many lashes that were very fine and overlapping eachother in diffetent directions and i struggled to get every one covered, especially the really small ones on the inner part of the eye. She was very chatty and moved around alot...which didnt help but i know it made good practice for me. I used 9s 11s and only a few 13s on the outer. They were 0.20 c curl. Before this set i felt i was getting better but this has put me back. Does anyone have tips of getting those tiny fine lashes on the inner part of the eye? Ive read about taping up but worried it pulls off the lashes ive applied! I tried to upload a pic but just keeps saying file too large :( and does anybody else struggle with chatty clients? It took me 3 hours aswell :( i'm only charging 20 as feel i need the practice in before i can charge full price. What does everybody else charge while practicing? Thanku x

Hiya. I'm exactly the same and need advice on this problem too. I think when it comes to this treatment we just have to tell our client that they cannot talk throughout the treatment. Also if the client talks to much , He or She may open there eyes, this can lead to burning or stinging eyes because of the glue not fully setting. I too have heard about the taping of the inner corners, and I find it doesn't work that well. I am charging exactly the same price as you. I have done about 20 sets of lashes now. I am getting much better at them and getting more confident. You do just need to stick it out and in time you'll get quicker. X

well for starters tell her to take a big nap. explain that she's not to talk as her entire face moves and you can't work properly.
as for everything else there have been numerous posts here lately about advice. have a look for them. everything you asked is in there

Just tell them to stop talking. Its lash-nap time xx

Latest posts

Back