advice from Ez Flow educators

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maggip

Reaction score
Hi there, was wondering if you could give me some advice. I started the conversion course for Ez Flow last October and completed it in December. I am still waiting for my certificate and when i rang my educator again (for the 2nd time now) last week, she told me there was a hold up in certificates from Ez Flow. Is this right, are you all having a problem. I may sound a bit sceptical but found this person making excuses before regarding orders etc. :rolleyes: Am just interested to see if this is an all over problem. Ta in advance!!:wink2:

If you pm 'Navigator' (Maria at California Nails), I'm sure she'll sort it out:wink2:

Debz xx

Hi, Just Made A Couple Of Phone Calls For You About The Certificate. Unfortunately Maria Is Not Available Today So Could Not Find Out About The Certificate For You, But Someone Is Looking Into It For You. Sorry I Could Not Be Anymore Help. But It Should Be Sorted Soon.

Maggip-

Hi. Liz Massam on one my eductors has kindly forwarded your concern re your EzFlow certificate.I would never have know this was a concern as i do not follow our business concerns on the nail geek as it is a site for techs to bounce of each other.. i beleive.

However if you could call me or email me personally at [email protected] and let me know what course and which educator taught you i will follow this up today and i will sort the stuation of your certificate ASAP. This is not a usual problem and i am sure we can colve this once i have all the relevant information

Thanks in advance
Sabrina Malik
EzFlow Brand Manager UK 01827 253 322

Cor how about that for service well done EZ Flow, goes to show what helpful people there are on the geek site.

Sabrina its nice to see you on board so come and pop in more often and help us
x

really sorry to hear that you have had a problem, this is very unusal, the team will deal with this asap!

:suprised:
SAB said:
Maggip-

Hi. Liz Massam on one my eductors has kindly forwarded your concern re your EzFlow certificate.I would never have know this was a concern as i do not follow our business concerns on the nail geek as it is a site for techs to bounce of each other.. i beleive.

However if you could call me or email me personally at [email protected] and let me know what course and which educator taught you i will follow this up today and i will sort the stuation of your certificate ASAP. This is not a usual problem and i am sure we can colve this once i have all the relevant information

Thanks in advance
Sabrina Malik
EzFlow Brand Manager UK 01827 253 322

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Logged in tonight to see if there was a reply to my query and was amazed at the help and response i had got. :lol: What a site and even more so what fantastic fellow geeks. It is soooo reassuring to know you are there if i have any problems. Thank you all for your help, expecially Liz and Sabrina. I will PM you Sabrina regarding this. I am so proud to be a member of both ez flow and Geekland. What would i do without you all. LOL XXX:Kissing:

Latest posts

Back