Advice needed ASAP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redhat123

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have such a difficult client. I do her extensions and everytime there is a issue with appointment times and bookings. She transferred me money this time specifically order her hair in longer money and now because I won't bend over backwards to her and she expects me to do at 8am (I would not mind of she even asked me nicely) she is so aggressive and says that's she going to go somewhere that appreciate her money. I have the hair already and I have said to her she can take the hair and I will give her a reciept of hair cost and refund the difference, But she text me saying you should of told me when ordering her hair that ut would only be on my conditions. I have bent over back in the past for her and am fed up with the way she talks to me. I really don't know what to do now? Part of me wants to refund her just to be rid or her but then again she has paid for the hair I have said would do it it's nit my problem she doesn't want to go through with it, Can anyone advise me on what's best to do??

I think you need a lawyer for this one. She might sue you for not recieving the goods.

Based on what grounds? The op offered to give her the hair.

But perhaps it's best if you talk to a solicitor about it. It just depends how far she's willing to go

Post the hair to her with a refund for the difference and be too busy to accommodate her in future. Clients like this really aren't worth the hassle.

she sounds awful! Definitely not worth the money.

Latest posts

Back