Advice on employment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sallie ford

Miss-s
Reaction score
here is the thing had an issue with employee with cleaning and a bad review
Anyway she was on holiday and there was a disagreement I dnt want to go into detail but she came in the salon collect her belongings slat her key on the desk and left blocked me on Facebook and then started messaging clients to do there hair which the clients weren't hers they were the salons

Her working week was tues to sat she left on the weds do I pay her for the full week or just the Tuesday and Wednesday when she left she didn't give notice or work any notice
Also do I have to pay her her all owing holiday pay even tho she's breached a contract even tho her contract was verbal xxx

I think you only pay her for the Tuesday.
Holiday is accrued over one full year so work out how many weeks of her contract year she has worked, deduct what holiday she has already taken paid and that will leave a balance owing to pay her. It might work out that she owes you !! [emoji12]

I'm no expert though so take professional advice if unsure.

I've never had to go through this before
Her contract hours 20 hr per week she's worked for me since the beginning of the tax year last year and she's had 2 weeks holiday and she left on the 28th Feb this year
How do I work it out x

I've never had to go through this before
Her contract hours 20 hr per week she's worked for me since the beginning of the tax year last year and she's had 2 weeks holiday and she left on the 28th Feb this year
How do I work it out x
You can go on gov.uk site and it has a link to employment law. There is a calculator on there for you to workout annual leave entitlement or you can ring acas and they can advise you on phone.

Latest posts

Back