Advice on facial packages please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holistikat

Reaction score
Hi

Im adding different facials to my treatment list, and just trying to put together different packages and wanting to get the timings and prices right.

Ill be using Kaeso and blending essential oils on site (im a fully qualified aromatherapist) Im a mobile therapist.

This is what iv got so far and am just looking for opinions, im rushing as about to go on the school run so hope iv not missed anything out!

Aromatherapy Facial Massage 30 minutes £15-
Cleanse and massage of the face, scalp and delacatage using essential oils blended on site specifically to suit you

Express 30 mins £18-
Superficial cleanse, skin analysis, cleanse, tone, exfoliate, masque, moisturise.

Teen 45 mins £22-
Superficial cleanse, skin analysis, cleanse, exfoliate, steam, extraction, tone, masque, moisturise.

Luxury 60 mins £28 -
Superficial cleanse, skin analysis, cleanse, exfoliate, steam, extract, masque, tone, moisturise and massage, facial spritz.

Deluxe 90 mins £40-
Superficial cleanse, skin analysis, cleanse, exfoliate, steam, extract, masque, massage including facial and head massage using aromatherapy oils blended on site specifically to suit you, facial spritz

Heaven 120 minutes £50-
Superficial cleanse, skin analysis, cleanse, exfoliate, steam, extract, masque, massage including facial, head, hand foot and back massage using aromatherapy oils blended on site specifically to suit you, facial spritz.
Can I have your opinions please?

So you have an idea of my current prices I charge £25 for 1hr full body, £35 for 1.5hr aromatherapy and hot stones, £18.50 for gelish and £15 for spray tans, and im thinking of putting my prices up next year. These are just a few of my treatments so you have an idea of my current price list x

Oh and please excuse the terrible spelling! ooops! I will obviously spell it correctly when I add it to my treatments list *cringe!*

Anyone????

PS... I know some people don't want/like extraction, so I will have the option to leave that out and add extra massage if necessary x

All look great to me!

Prices look fab! X

Latest posts

Back