Advice on getting rid of old skin care range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anastasia Vasic

Reaction score
Hi guys, I want to bring a new skin care range in to my salon. But first I need to get rid of my old skin care brand. I'm trying my best but with no luck:cry: I have lots of retail left, it really needs to go as soon as possible.
I have it 50% off at the moment and still it just doesn't want to leave my shelfs :mad:
Have you ever had this problem? Any advice? Thanks:hug:

Free item with every facial?

what about if you find a salon who uses this skincare and ask them if they want to buy it from you...?

what about if you find a salon who uses this skincare and ask them if they want to buy it from you...?

Thanks, I will try to find someone. But the it is not a very known brand.

What brand is it?

Christmas is coming, you could put a selection in some baskets & gift wrap it with cellophane & ribbons etc......

buy one at full price and get one free? wrap them up in pretty cellophane and ribbon, write IDEAL CHRISTMAS GIFT on a sign and see how it goes!

tigi
xx

you could have an offer of spend over £30?? and get a free christmas goody bag (have the skincare products in it) this will encourage clients to have more than one treatment or go for the more expensive treatments!

Thank you all, a lot of good advices here. The skin range is called TeN, it is an Italian skin care. It is lovely, but not very well known in this part of the world. Thanks again:hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back