Advice on gift voucher?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm just after a bit of advice and to see what you would all do in this situation...

One of my clients bought her daughter a gift voucher for a facial last year which expired in September. I said I would extend it a little bit longer as she hadn't managed to get in. I have now lost count of the number of times she has booked this facial and then cancelled it. She has twice just not turned up, when ever I message her she takes days sometimes weeks to get backs to me and always asks to move it to another date.
Last Friday she turned up whilst I was with another client and quite rudely insisted that her facial was booked for that day and time. I had to actually show her the text messages I had sent confirming her appointment for this Friday! She went home and messaged again asking for another date...I'm getting sick of booking appointments that she keeps failing to keep, her mum is a fairly regular client though and I don't want to upset anyone by not honouring the voucher.

What would you all do please?

(Sorry for the long post!) x

Quick reply as in a rush

Yes I'd honour it
Yes she has to stick to her apt times
If you can't fit her in, you can't fit her in ... no demands thank you!

Hi, that's frustrating. I think you just need to take a stand and put a stop to it. Perhaps offer her a small gift as a parting present but you have a business to run and she's not respecting that. Perhaps explain it to you client too. Cheers

Latest posts

Back