Advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vlinder

Reaction score
Hey,
I bought a practice hand and i know you can use them to do both tips & sculpts, but my question is how do you get the enhancements off the hand? :eek: There is probably a very simple way of doing this that should be staring me in the face but my brain cells aren't clicking together today:!: :irked: lol, so please help me on my way.Thanks folks.

on mine the tip/nail bed slips off if you hold and gentle squeeze the joint of the finger by the nail bed...lol does that make sense

slide the nail tip straight down towards tip of finger, do not try and pull it of up wards, as they click in.xxx

Big thanks to u two, :D

i'll give it a try tomorrow, if it doesn't work i'll be back for some more help, knowing my luck these last couple of days im not that optamystic! :eek:
Sorry about any spelling

Hi again peeps,

I did try sliping off the nails but it didnt work any one else got any ideas that i can try?? Thanks:irked:

Pull the nail towards you and then upwards!

Have you got a nail trainer hand? sorta real life looking and all the fingers have "lifelike" joints (like you can buy from essential nails)or the practice hand which is alot smaller?

Its the smaller practice hand, its only really to show nail art on, in the shop window so people can see what the designs would look like on a hand.

colorflair said:
Have you got a nail trainer hand? sorta real life looking and all the fingers have "lifelike" joints (like you can buy from essential nails)or the practice hand which is alot smaller?

...if it's just a rubber hand (rather than a nail trainer) you may have to file the nail off to remove it.

To help you remove your work in future you can try painting the nail with cuticle oil to help the acrylic slide off the hand. Or you can tailor a nail tip to a similar size as the hand's nail bed and attach it with a small piece of BlueTak. That way the you can slide the practise nail off the hand and keep your work rather than having to wreck it with a nail file.

HTH.

Good luck,

Karen
x

Latest posts

Back