Advice Wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eye-candi

Reaction score
Just wanted some advice, am new to site so take care of me!!

I trained as a beauty therapist years ago with Lillian Maund, I then did ITEC teacher training. Having spent alot of time and money on beauty training I then pursued a career as cabin crew. I have spent 15 fantastic years flying but would now like to go back to beauty.

I already have a plan, which next year includes Permanent Make Up.

I am currently taking courses in areas of beauty that really interest me. My most recent courses include eyelash extensions. This is where I need help and advice. I am relatively new to the area that I live in East Mids, and dont have a large network of people, I need models to practice the technique and build up speed. I have posted ads on gumtree but have had no response yet. Anyone have any ideas where to go from here.

eye-candi

Yep, here:lol: start a thread, asking for models, but be area specific. Keep an eye on the thread and bump it up your self if necessary to ensure it stays near the top of page one.
Good luck hun:hug:

Thanks for the advice, Susie. Will put something together. If there is anyone in the East Midlands area who would be interested in having eyelash extensions done please PM me.

Latest posts

Back